Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Covid19 Thoughts

Tonight, as I sit here alone, I can’t help but reflect on all that is going on.  What IS going on?  Covid-19, I know.  But, what IS going on?  It’s almost unfathomable.  I mean an entire country.....world.....shut down.   Sometimes I literally just stop and have to think to myself, is this for real?

I can’t  help but ask myself what lesson we are to be learning in all this.  This can’t be all for nothing, right?

Lately, my heart keeps going back to these words...”trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.”   I do trust Him but that is not to say I am not confused and wonder what is going on.

I am learning so much through this time.  I’m learning simple is best.  I’m learning I don’t need much.  I’m learning that wasting money on things that aren’t necessary is so easy.  I’m learning that loving your family and treating one another with love is important because tomorrow is never promised.  I’m learning busy, busy, busy robs us of what is most important.  I’m learning that what IS Most Important, - our Heavenly Father -  is truly all we need.  If He isn’t our “enough” than we will lack peace and joy and true happiness.

That’s what I’ve learned and I am thankful.

God is good and can be trusted.  Why?  Because He is faithful.

Good night all.  Sleep in peace and trust that your Heavenly Father loves you more than you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment