Sunday, January 11, 2015

"Let The Little Children Come To Me..." Matthew 19:14

That verse holds a new and different meaning in my life since I went to Kenya to work with One Child Matters.  Our precious children....my children....my grandchildren and the children of the world.  ALL loved by Jesus and ALL held in the highest regard.  They are so special...so innocent.  I feel blessed to have my children and grandchildren around me.  I feel blessed to be able to share Jesus with my grandchildren.  I feel blessed that my "children" love their Lord and teach their children of His love.  I also feel blessed that I am able to share Jesus with children who live half way around the world and that I was personally able to witness all the good that comes from those who bring "Jesus" to them. Child Sponsorship does WONDERS for children.  I saw it first hand.  It was quite humbling to say the least.

We are all God's children and even through all that weighs us down in this life, we have a responsibility to reach out in love to all children (even the BIG ones).  I am so thankful for all that God has taught me.  All the love He's shown me and the love He has allowed me to share with all the special little people (and big people) in my life.

"Jesus loves the little children....all the children of the world.....red and yellow, black and white, they are special in His sight....Jesus loves the little children of the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment