Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Best Is Yet To Come.

Oh the lessons we learn as we journey through this life.  Lessons are not usually learned when life is good but normally while we go through the tough stuff.  And, tough stuff is never fun stuff.

Thinking through the week and the many difficulties I witnessed so many go through, opens my heart to what really matters.  The things I often focus on and see as important usually aren't.

Our lives are simply gifts from God.  Grace.  He "places" us here to serve Him.  To love others for Him.  To share His message of Salvation because God wants ALL to  be saved and share in eternal life.  (1 Timothy 2:4 ) That's it.  Our loved ones....GIFTS.  All He gives....GRACE.  

I can spend so much time fretting over things that don't matter.   Such a waste of time and a waste of the Gifts He gives me.  I can live in peace, all the while trusting AND believing, that God cares for me.  He is leading me Home and He has a plan for my life.

The difficulties people face remind me that the best is yet to come.  It's sad while we are here and focus on the here and now.  Often it feels lonely and dark but then, I think of Heaven and what awaits us.......  Jesus!  Seeing Him face to face.  Then there are the loved ones that have gone before us.  The reunions will be so awesome.  Some day a new Heaven and a new Earth.  (Revelation 21:1)  Yep....the BEST IS YET TO COME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment